Products we use in our everyday lives come from plant and animal byproducts produced by America's farmers and ranchers
* Health care: Pharmaceuticals, surgical sutures, ointments, latex gloves, x-ray film, gelatin for capsules and heart valves.
* Construction: Lumber, paints, brushes, tar paper, dry wall and tool handles.
* Transportation: Fuel, lubricants, antifreeze, tires and upholstery.
* Manufacturing: Adhesives, solvents and detergents.
* Printing: Paper, ink and film.
* Personal Care Products: Shampoo, cosmetics, lotions, finger nail polish and toothpaste.
* Education: Crayons, textbooks, chalk, desks, pencils and paper.
* Sports: Uniforms, baseball bats, leather equipment and shoes.