WILSON -- Through two events, long-time powerhouse Wilson Fike is once again in first place in the Big East Conference boys golf standings.
But the Nash Central Bulldogs are lurking following Monday's second league meeting, which was held at Happy Valley Golf Club in Wilson.
Fike was the overall team winner with 339 strokes -- eight shots ahead of Nash Central.
Northern Nash was third at 376, followed by Southern Nash (392) and Wilson Hunt (393).
Rocky Mount did not post a team score.
Bryson Boyette from Fike was the medalist with a 75, while Nash Central veteran Joseph Cook wasn't far behind after carding a 77.
Roudning out the Top-10 individuals were:
3) Zach Ward, Northern Nash (79)
4) (tie) Matthew Morgan, Southern Nash and Candler Matthews, Wilson Fike (both with 81s)
6) Cody Cooke, Nash Central (86)
7) (tie) Warren Matthews, Wilson Fike; Chris Clark, Wilson Hunt and Brittan Joyner, Nash Central (all with 91s)
10) (tie) Christian Crawford, Northern Nash and Andrew Lohr, Wilson Fike (both with 92s)
Wilson Fike currently leads the cumulative standings through two of the six league matches with 676 strokes.
Nash Central is within striking distance at 703, followed by Northern Nash (741), Southern Nash (773) and Wilson Hunt (790).
Boyette's 149 puts him in first place in the individual overall results, with Cook in the second spot at 156.
The Big East Conference resumed its slate on Wednesday with an 18-hole make-up match at The River Golf Club, which is located in Franklin County.
Southern Nash served as host for the match.